Friday, December 5, 2014

The Early Years

Me, Grandma and Sissy at an unknown beach. Probably Sanibel



Shyenne and Sophia

This NEVER happens anymore
Henry J. "Hank" Dambacher





John and Sophia



The house across the canal where "The Commander" lives isnt even there. Look at all those Mangroves!



Dad and I. There's a Rabbitat there now.



Dinner in the dining room
Oh God those dresses


The house behind my grandfather is no longer there. It is now a much larger, grander house owned by Dr. Michael J. Marchese, who is the man who bought my home at hidden auction















Flooded
Sissy and I are going to try to cut the fish cleaning thingy off the dock and put it at my dads.
Snook




Big Cobia. Yep! That's me.


"Big John" Weddell owned Thrify Tackle. He and my grandpa were fishin' buddies


Little Red Wagon. Jeff converted it into a flatbed!


Nikki and Shy in the Cuban Laurel Tree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home