Monday, January 5, 2015

The Final Round

I am due in court this morning at 1000 to receive what I think is called a 24 hour Writ of Possession. It will mean that I have 24 hours to vacate my home. I fully intend to address the court today. It will be the first time throughout this whole ordeal that I will be able to speak to someone who may have the power to bring attention to the illegal foreclosure and sale of this house.  
I am going down early to hold my signs and pass out flyers. I still have a right to Freedom of Speech even if my neighbors, Lee County Code Enforcement and Lee County Sheriffs Dept do not think so.  Hoping to be there by 0900. Not sure how many are following this blog at this point but if you aren't busy....Come out and join us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home