Monday, January 5, 2015

"E" Day 01/08/15 @ 1000

Well, the Judge was very apologetic and gracious while Sissy and I spoke. His hands were tied by the fact that I seem to have been misrepresented at the actual foreclosure trial. So what that means for me today is that we have until the title date and time to be off the property. The doctors attorney presented pictures of my signage and my tents. I believe the word he used was "nuisance."  I feel that my neighbors, Lee County Code Enforcement and Lee County Sheriffs Dept. all assisted in the violation of my Right to Free Speech against the Bank that stole my home. I wonder what the ACLU will say? Hell, we have harassed everyone else to try to get help. It did not become personal until my neighbors vandalized and stole the signs that I was using to exercise my rights.  The house is gone but it's OK today. I could never live in this neighborhood again and am sorry for the good neighbors I leave behind. I also think I need a REALLY GOOD Personal Injury Attorney. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home