Thursday, January 15, 2015

We finally got our story told!

We finally got some attention! In the end though we sat around and waited 3 days for the Sheriff's Dept. to come and evict us. They never showed. Dr. Marchese and other neighbors were intent on wasting taxpayers money to send the Fire Dept. out over and over because we had a fire on the dock and the Sheriff's Dept. to advise me that we were trespassing. Sadly, he wasn't there to evict us, just to advise us that Dr. Marchese had called. I thought that would be the "showdown" but in the end Sissy and I decided that we had gotten what we wanted, which was a way to warn people about Reverse Mortgages. Waiting any longer was just wasting good time on bad neighbors. In the end we closed up the house and walked away. Now that it's all over I'm actually relieved to be away from there. It's not the neighborhood that I grew up in. Check Out the Story...

Fox 4 News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home